- Go to Dropbox Developer Website and log into your Dropbox account
- Click on the Create App button on the first screen that appears
- Provide a name for your Application. It should be the same as your website/business name as it will be shown to the users using Dropbox login at your website.
Select App folder in the “Choose the type of access you need” option
- Fill up the details on the next screen.
- If HOMEPAGE is the URL of the homepage of your website, save exactly the following URL in the Redirect URIs option
If using Super Socializer plugin, save HOMEPAGE/SuperSocializerAuth/Dropbox
If using Heateor Social Login plugin, save HOMEPAGE/HeateorSlAuth/Dropbox
After pasting the URL, press Add button right next to this option.
For example, if your website is https://yourwebsite.com, you need to save https://yourwebsite.com/SuperSocializerAuth/Dropbox or https://yourwebsite.com/HeateorSlAuth/Dropbox in this option
- Save the settings.
- You can copy the Dropbox App key and Dropbox App Secret and paste them on the plugin configuration page.