If you are using Super Socializer plugin for Social Login, follow the steps mentioned below to enable Twitch login at your WordPress website.
Steps To Enable Twitch Login
- Login to your Twitch.tv account from this page. Create an account, if you are not already registered.
- Navigate to Apps section
- Click Register your Application button
- Fill the fields as described below and click Create button
- Name: Give this app a name of your choice. You can specify whatever name you like, but it’s recommended to enter your website or company name in this field
- OAuth Redirect URL: Open your website homepage (at which you have installed the plugin) in browser, click the address bar so that website url gets highlighted, copy this url, append “/?SuperSocializerAuth=Twitch” to it and paste in this option. Please make sure that this url includes http:// or https:// (for example: if homepage of your website is http://mywebsite.com then you have to paste http://mywebsite.com/?SuperSocializerAuth=Twitch url in this option)
- Category: Choose Website Integration
- Click Manage in front of the app you just created
- Copy Client ID and save it in Twitch Client ID option at Super Socializer > Social Login page in admin area of your WordPress website. Click New Secret button
- Click OK in the confirmation dialogue and copy-paste the Client Secret in Twitch Client Secret option at Super Socializer > Social Login page in admin area