If you are using Super Socializer plugin for Social Login, follow the steps mentioned below to enable Facebook login at your WordPress website.
Steps To Enable Facebook Login
- Navigate to Facebook Developers section and login to your Facebook account, if you are not logged in already. This should not be your business account.
Click Create App button and navigate to step 4.
- Hover My Apps and then click “Add a New App” link.
- Specify the name of your app in Display Name option (You can enter whatever name you like, but it’s recommended to enter your website or company name in this field), specify your Contact Email and click Create App ID button
- Click Set Up in Facebook Login section
- Select Web
- Open your website homepage (at which you have installed the plugin) in browser, click the address bar so that website url gets highlighted, copy this url and paste it in Site URL option. Please make sure that this url includes http:// or https:// (for example: http://mywebsite.com or http://www.mywebsite.com), click Save button
- Navigate to Settings section from the left sidebar
- Use the same url you used in step 7 above and paste it in Valid OAuth redirect URIs option. Please make sure that this url includes http:// or https:// (for example: http://mywebsite.com or http://www.mywebsite.com) and click Save Changes button
- Navigate to Settings page from left sidebar
- Specify your website domain (with and without www) in App Domains option. For example, if your website homepage url is www.mywebsite.com or mywebsite.com, you have to save mywebsite.com and www.mywebsite.com in this option.
Note: If your website url has directory/folder after domain (For example- http://www.mywebsite.com/dir), then save domains without directory/folder appended to it (www.mywebsite.com and mywebsite.com) in above option.
Select Utilities in Category option. Optionally, you can upload App Icon. This will be shown to users when they authorize your app on first Facebook Login.
Click Save Changes button.
- Navigate to Dashboard page from left sidebar
- Click the [?] after “This app is in development mode and can only be used by app admins, developers and testers”
- Click No before “Your app is in development and unavailable to the public” and slide it to Yes
- If you see following message, click App Details
- Click “Add and Set Up” button
- Click Confirm in the Make App Public popup
- Copy App ID and paste it in the Facebook App ID option of your plugin. Do not forget to Save Changes after configuring all the options on plugin settings page.