If you are using Super Socializer plugin or Heateor Social Login plugin for Social Login, follow the steps mentioned below to generate Amazon Client ID and integrate Amazon Login with your WordPress website.
Steps To Generate Amazon Client ID
- Navigate to Amazon Developer Network page, also called as App Console.
- After successfully logging into the App Console, click Create a new security profile button.
- Enter application details as follows
Security Profile Name: Name of your Application
Security Profile Description: A short description of your application
Consent Logo Image: (Optional) Select logo image of your store
- Click save button
- Hover the Settings icon to the right of the app you just created and click Web Settings
- Click Edit button at the bottom in the Web Settings section
- Save following details
Allowed Origins: URL of your website
Allowed Return URLs:
If you are using Super Socializer plugin save https://website.com/SuperSocializerAuth/Amazon in this option
If you are using Heateor Social Login plugin save https://website.com/HeateorSlAuth/Amazon in this option
here https://website.com is the URL of your website
- Click the Save button
- Copy-paste Client Id and Client Secret in the corresponding options at the social login configuration page.