If you are using Super Socializer plugin for Social Login, follow the steps mentioned below to enable LinkedIn Login at your WordPress website.
Steps To Enable LinkedIn Login
- Navigate to LinkedIn Developers section and login to your LinkedIn account
- Click Create Application. Login again, if required
- Fill the fields as described below
- App Name: Specify the name of your app (You can enter whatever name you like, but it’s recommended to enter your website or company name in this field)
- Company Name: Specify your company name
- App Description: Enter short description of your company/website
- App Logo: Logo of your company/website
- Business Email: Specify email address
- I have read and agree……: Check the checkbox
- Click Create App button
- Navigate to Auth section
- Click the eye icon after Client Secret, copy Client ID and Client Secret and paste these in the LinkedIn Client ID and LinkedIn Client Secret options at Super Socializer > Social Login page respectively
- Open your website homepage (at which you have installed the plugin) in browser, click the address bar so that website url gets highlighted. Append /?SuperSocializerAuth=Linkedin to this homepage url. Click the Pencil icon in front of Redirect URLs option and save this url in the option.
For example, if http://mywebsite.com is the homepage url of your website, you need to add http://mywebsite.com/?SuperSocializerAuth=Linkedin in the Redirect URLs option
Click Update button.