If you are using Super Socializer plugin or Heateor Social Login plugin for Social Login, follow the steps mentioned below to enable LinkedIn Login at your WordPress website.
Steps To Enable LinkedIn Login
- Navigate to LinkedIn Developers section and login to your LinkedIn account
- Click Create Application. Login again, if required
- Fill the fields as described below
- App Name: Specify the name of your app (You can enter whatever name you like, but it’s recommended to enter your website or company name in this field)
- Linkedin Page: URL of the Linkedin Page associated to your company
- App Logo: Logo of your company/website
- I have read and agree……: Check the checkbox
- Click Create App button
- Ignore the notification to verify your company page
- Navigate to Auth section
- Click the eye icon after Client Secret, copy Client ID and Client Secret and paste these in the LinkedIn Client ID and LinkedIn Client Secret options at Super Socializer > Social Login page respectively
- Open your website homepage (at which you have installed the plugin) in browser, click the address bar so that website url gets highlighted.
If using Super Socializer plugin, append /?SuperSocializerAuth=Linkedin to this homepage url.
If using Heateor Social Login plugin, append /?HeateorSlAuth=Linkedin to this homepage url.
Click the Pencil icon in front of Redirect URLs option and save this url in the option.
For example, if http://mywebsite.com is the homepage url of your website, you need to add http://mywebsite.com/?SuperSocializerAuth=Linkedin or http://mywebsite.com/?HeateorSlAuth=Linkedin in the Redirect URLs option
Click Update button.
- Navigate to the Products section and select Sign In with Linkedin
- Confirm the addition of product
- You should see Review in progress in front of the product you added in the previous step. You won’t be able to use Linkedin login until this review gets complete